Day 2 You will start your trip to the isabela island, on this day you will enjoy two activities, you will get to know the islet tintoreras and you will cross the famous wetlands of the island.
- ISABELA ISLAND
- AM - TINTORERAS ISLET
- PM - WETLANDS
Day 3 Know the majestic Sierra Negra Volcano is one thing that few can do, on this day you will do it together with a visit to a relaxed bay to do snorkel with an incredible view.
- ISABELA ISLAND
- AM - SIERRA NEGRA VOLCANO
- PM - CONCHA PERLA
Day 4 On your return to Santa Cruz you will visit the point with the best view of the island, this day has a route by land that ends in an incredible beach where you can enjoy the sand and the sea.
- AM - VISIT TO HIGHLANDS OF THE ISLAND
- PM - MESA HILL + GARRAPATERO BEACH
Day 5 Here you have the opportunity to choose between three amazing places, Bartolome with its landscapes will leave you amazed, Seymour with its colorful bird nesting area and "Plazas" with its population of land iguanas
- AM/PM - DAILY TOUR TO ONE OF THE FOLLOWING
- BARTOLOME ISLAND
- SOUTH PLAZAS ISLAND
- NORTH SEYMOUR ISLAND
Day 6 It's time to say goodbye, all the transfer out service is included
- TRANSFER OUT
- Airport Assistance: transfer in / drop off
- Accommodation in touristic class hotels. (subject to change)
- All meals (breakfast – lunch – dinner).
- All land and sea transportation within the Galapagos during the program.
- Certified bilingual guides.
- Excursions and activities during the program.
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Air tickets to/from Galapagos and airport taxes
- Galapagos National Park entrance fee $100 per person
- Transit Control Card $20 per person
- Isabela Dock Fee
- Soft-drinks and Alcoholic beverages.
- Travel insurance
- Optional activities not mentioned previously