Day 2 A very attractive visit to an island where you can see the wonderful marine life of Galapagos, a full day of sea and beach
- FULL SNORKELING TRIP TO SANTA FE ISLAND
Day 3 This is one of the best destinations for snorkeling, with three different places to visit you will be surprised to see everything it has for you
- FULL SNORKELING TRIP TO PINZON ISLAND
Day 4 On your third day you will take the bay tour where you can visit five different places including “Las Grietas” after that in the afternoon you will visit the most famous beach in Galapagos, Tortuga Bay.
- AM - BAY TOUR
- PM - TORTUGA BAY BEACH
Day 5 Here you have the opportunity to choose between three amazing places, Bartolome with its landscapes will leave you amazed, Seymour with its colorful bird nesting area and "Plazas" with its population of land iguanas
- AM - DAILY TOUR TO ONE OF THE FOLLOWING
- BARTOLOME ISLAND
- SOUTH PLAZAS ISLAND
- NORTH SEYMOUR ISLAND
Day 6 The last day offers you the opportunity to say goodbye to Galapagos with a visit to the amazing craters “The Twins” – Transfer out to the airport.
- TRANSFER OUT
- Airport Assistance: transfer in / drop off
- Accommodation in touristic class hotels. (subject to change)
- All meals (breakfast – lunch – dinner).
- All land and sea transportation within the Galapagos during the program.
- Certified bilingual guides.
- Excursions and activities during the program.
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Air tickets to/from Galapagos and airport taxes
- Galapagos National Park entrance fee $100 per person
- Transit Control Card $20 per person
- Isabela Dock Fee
- Soft-drinks and Alcoholic beverages.
- Travel insurance
- Optional activities not mentioned previously