Day 2 You will enjoy a daily tour to an island near Santa Cruz where you will do many activities such as swimming with different animals especially with sea lions, an unforgettable tour.
- AM/PM - FULL SNORKELING TRIP TO:
- SANTE FE ISLAND
Day 3 On your third day you will take the bay tour where you can visit five different places including “Las Grietas” after that in the afternoon you will visit the most famous beach in Galapagos, Tortuga Bay.
- AM - BAY TOUR
- PM - TORTUGA BAY BEACH
Day 4 The last day offers you the opportunity to say goodbye to Galapagos with a visit to the amazing craters “The Twins” – Transfer out to the airport.
- TRANSFER OUT
- Airport Assistance: transfer in / drop off
- Accommodation in touristic class hotels. (subject to change)
- All meals (breakfast – lunch – dinner).
- All land and sea transportation within the Galapagos during the program.
- Certified bilingual guides.
- Excursions and activities during the program.
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Air tickets to/from Galapagos and airport taxes
- Galapagos National Park entrance fee $100 per person
- Transit Control Card $20 per person
- Isabela Dock Fee
- Soft-drinks and Alcoholic beverages.
- Travel insurance
- Optional activities not mentioned previously