Day 2 After a short transfer you will arrive to Cristobal where you will be able to admire the beauty of places like El Junco Lagoon, La Galapaguera, Cerro las Tijeretas and Puerto Chino.
- SAN CRISTOBAL ISLAND
- AM - TIJERETAS HILL
- PM - HIGHLANDS OF THE ISLAND
Day 3 Leon dormido es una de los destinos preferidos de los turistas por su rica vida marina o puedes escoger tambien un tour alrededor de toda la isla que incluye actvidades de caminata y snorkel
- DAILY TOUR TO ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- - KICKER ROCK
- - 360 TOUR
Day 4 In the morning they will travel to Santa Cruz to visit and enjoy life in the upper part of the island and then travel to Isabela
- SANTA CRUZ ISLAND
- AM - HIGHLANDS OF THE ISLAND
Day 5 On this day you will visit the most famous place in Isabela, where you will have activities such as hiking and snorkeling, you will see blue footed boobies, marine iguanas, sea turtles, sea horses and sharks, so get ready to enjoy.
- ISABELA ISLAND
- AM - TUNELES CABO ROSA
Day 6 Here you have the opportunity to choose between three amazing places, Bartolome with its landscapes will leave you amazed, Seymour with its colorful bird nesting area and "Plazas” with its population of land iguanas
- AM/PM DAILY TOUR TO ONE OF THE FOLLOWING
- - BARTOLOME ISLAND
- - SOUTH PLAZAS ISLAND
- - NORTH SEYMOUR ISLAND
Day 7 It's time to say goodbye, all the transfer out service is included.
- TRANSFER OUT
- Airport Assistance: transfer in / drop off
- Accommodation in touristic class hotels. (subject to change)
- All meals (breakfast – lunch – dinner).
- All land and sea transportation within the Galapagos during the program.
- Certified bilingual guides.
- Excursions and activities during the program.
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Air tickets to/from Galapagos and airport taxes
- Galapagos National Park entrance fee $100 per person
- Transit Control Card $20 per person
- Isabela Dock Fee
- Soft-drinks and Alcoholic beverages.
- Travel insurance
- Optional activities not mentioned previously