Day 3 We present you the best Galapagos snorkeling tours, daily tours with different spots to swim with sea lions, sea turtles, tropical fish and even sharks!
- AM/PM - FULL SNORKELING TRIP TO ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- SANTE FE ISLAND
- PINZON ISLAND
Day 4 If your idea was always to visit two of these places, on this day you can do it! Bartolome, Seymour or "plazas", whatever the destination, the experience will be unique
- AM/PM - DAILY TOUR TO ONE OF THE FOLLOWING
- BARTOLOME ISLAND
- SOUTH PLAZAS ISLAND
- NORTH SEYMOUR ISLAND
Day 5 The last day offers you the opportunity to say goodbye to Galapagos with a visit to the amazing craters “The Twins” – Transfer out to the airport.
- TRANSFER OUT
- Airport Assistance: transfer in / drop off
- Accommodation in touristic class hotels. (subject to change)
- All meals (breakfast – lunch – dinner).
- All land and sea transportation within the Galapagos during the program.
- Certified bilingual guides.
- Excursions and activities during the program.
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Air tickets to/from Galapagos and airport taxes
- Galapagos National Park entrance fee $100 per person
- Transit Control Card $20 per person
- Isabela Dock Fee
- Soft-drinks and Alcoholic beverages.
- Travel insurance
- Optional activities not mentioned previously